Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Bee!!!!


Today was my little Molly's 11th birthday. My little Bee is getting so old!!! We had a nice family party with a few friends to join us for dinner and celebration. It was a fun day until...

Now, let me tell you. We all had a good time talking and enjoying and it was time for all to go. My dear friend who just happens to be the Relief Society President asked to see the barn. I am not sure now if she was setting me up or what. We made it to the pool and somehow I ended up falling. I am telling you. It was like David and Goliath. I am nearly 6 ft tall and she is a tiny little thing. So, like Goliath I fell directly into the pool.

As I tried to get out she ran out the front door and screamed: "Steve, get the kids in the car we have to go now!!!" Let's just say, pranks are coming my dear friend!!! Just you wait my friend!!!! I will return the favor!!! Any ideas?!?!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday little Mollie. That is a funny thing about David and Goliath.

Cali Girl said...

Ha Ha you looked so funny mom :)

Unknown said...

HOwwwww fun! I wish we made it. Happy Birthday!