Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Honey Bunny!!!


So, I am walking out of Sunday School on my way to thrill the young women with my fabulous lesson I have worked all of 12 minutes on...just kidding...this one I really did pour my heart and soul into and it came out great by the way... and saw my favorite Sunday School President standing at the doors greeting everyone. Sine I am married to said president I decide to make him smile. I said to him: "See you in an hour honey bunny," desperately hoping his friends heard so they could give him a majorly hard time. but no, he didn't hear. Instead the brother walking in front of me hears and says: "I didn't know you cared!" accompanied by a sniff sniff and fake tear wiping. Ugh!!! Men!!! Why don't the cooperate?!


Before Young Women's starts, I see hubby walking through the halls. I walk out into the hallway where he tells me something inconsequential...in all honesty I think he just missed me...what's not to miss, right?! At the end he gives me a peck on the cheek whispers he loves me and gives my hand a squeeze. Much to the delight of my laurels who start squealing about our hand holding. of course, it doesn't stop there. I am them heaped a load of questions as to just why we were holding hands. What's wrong with holding hands?! All this because I wanted to make hubby smile.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

You can NEVER stop flirting with your spouse. I try hard to be hubby's girlfriend even though I'm not as cute as I was when we got married.

And I am so relieved to know I'm not the only one who procrastinates the lesson planning. I teach RS but never start on my lessons until Sunday morning. Every now and then I start sooner but I work best under pressure! LOL!