Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What are yours?

We all have talents we are given. We are all special in our own way. One friend I have has a sparkling personality and a smile that will make you forget all your worries and just make you feel better. Another has a talent for small children. It's great to watch their eyes twinkle as she tells them magical stories. Another friend is a great seamstress creating many truly cute outfits for herself and her family. Yet another friend has a flair for decorating. Much of the time I see that we look at everyone else's talents and never look twice about our own.

Sooooo...tell me....what are your talents? Mine is most likely my sense of humor. In my family we choose to either laugh or cry at the hardest moments in our lives...I choose to laugh...it burns more calories don't you know?! I also juggle...no I literally juggle with balls. I am not a master by any means, but I can keep three balls up in the air for a little bit.

Now, it is your turn. What are your talents? Unusual or what the world calls normal. Share with us!!! Oh and by the way...that baby is made out of marzipan. I know, my jaw dropped as well!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Stranger!
How is it going?
Jen

Anonymous said...

talents:
i don't condemn someone at a glance. Generally speaking I'm friendly. And I'm still looking for my talents, maybe in a few weeks I remember I have some more when my meds against depression start to work;-)

tammy said...

Actaully, not condemning someone at a glance IS a talent I fully recognize. Also being friendly is a talent...I don't necesaarily have. When I don't know people I revert to that stupid little 7th grader that has absolutely no self esteem. My jaw clamps shut and I get nervous...What do they think of me? Why can't I be ike them? So, I have to admit it is a hard thing when shyness takes over. After you get to know me I won't shut up...ask anyone. Another talent I have is sense of humor. I can laugh at anything... including myself.

Nicole said...

You know, I have to say Aunt Tammy, I find it hard to believe that you are shy. I cannot remember a single moment throughout my life since you have been in it where you have been quiet or shy. I just do not believe it.

tammy said...

Aaaah!!! But we've known each other for a long time. Put me in a room full of people I don't know and I shut up like a clam.