Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The funny thing was I had this truly grand post about being a "rock." You know, the rock that everyone leans on. I had it all planned out. It was great! Then I accidentally hit the publish key. Honestly, I was going to come back and fix it, but I kept forgetting since I was sucked into Facebook yesterday trying to help those who needed help and reuniting with my best friends from junior high. So the title of the post remained...and yet you answered. I love you all!!! Do you know that? I had a greatly needed laugh and received the support and thought from my friends. Thank you...

1 comment:

Jan said...

Does that mean we lost the rock, paper, scissor game. I just have been the scissors then. I don't feel crushed though. I think that is so funny it happened like that. Maybe I should throw a sentence out on my blog and see what answers I get.