Monday, February 2, 2009

Seriously...do I really have THAT many friends?!?!?

So, I am checking in on Facebook this morning and I look at my friends list....107!!! Seriously, 107 people that I am connected with as friends. R U SERIOUS?!?!?! I've never had that many friends.

Let's just add in the groups shall we?

50% are people I know now and we are just trying to keep up with each other's lives

40% are people I knew in high school

5% are people I actually liked in high school

4% are my girls...my laurels!!!

1% are ex-boyfriends in high school....apparently starting some sort of weird club!!!

I am not complaining and I know we are getting older and wiser and such, but could someone please explain to me why a girl I went to school with...yet never spoke to once...would want to add me on as a friend?! And please tell me why an ex-boyfriend would want to add me as well?! Sort of creepy if you ask me, but I know...who's asking?!

Then there is the BIG question....why did I say yes to these people as friends?! Why do we always want to be accepted?! Soooo much to think about today!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

So true Tammy. I was thinking the same thing the other day. I hardly ever go on facebook. I am just not that into it I guess. Thanks for making me realize I am not alone in thinking that we need so much acceptance.