Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What have I done now!?!?!

Well, it is my typical behavior. I have promised to do soemthing with no idea what I am going to do!!! Sure, that makes sense doesn't it? I will figure it out as some point today. I promise. It will all work out...I hope! We have an enrichment activity coming up for a beautiful night of "Arts in the Garden." I meant to e-mail my friend weeks ago ebcause I was unsure I was going to make it, but when I talked to her yesterday and she said many people were pulling out of bringing their art to be displayed. Um..well...I really have no art other than some old cartoon art that I have done a long long long time ago. It is something I doubt anyone would really want to see. However, since I have this horrible mutation to my genes that doesn't allow me to disappoint anyone I have also agreed to read something I have written. That would be great since I have not written anything short. Wow! This could be a train wreck waiting to happen. I have a little more than 24 hours to come up with something...Anything!!!! Don't worry something will come to mind. It always does. At least I hope it does. Well, here goes the roller coaster ride of the century. My brain shall be going crazy today. If i get desperate I can always pick up something else to read and let them all know it was not mine, but my good friend requested soemthign of mine so we shall see how it all works out. If you will excuse me...I think I need to take 5 tylenol. I feel my head starting to hurt. Maybe if I actually get it written I will post it. We shall see... Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Those kinds of situation can be so frustrating to me too. I am one that likes to know way in advance and then go from there. I am not a last minute person when it comes to things like that. I hope it is all working out for you.

I know that it will though. You seem to have one of those, I can handle it, personalities. Which is so great. Have a fun artsy day. And hope that the activity is a success..

Unknown said...

Well, the good news is...you are coming!

Now, pick your favorite part of your book and read a page or two. Voila!

Liz R. said...

sorry to have stressed you out! i know that whatever you have will be great! we're all your friends and are just here to support you!