Thursday, June 12, 2008

4:00am


Yes, that is the time that the alarm went off at the store. Don and I plopped out of bed to check it out. Now let me give you a really good picture of it. It is 4am so there is no make-up, my hair closely resembles Albert Einstein...not a good look in my opinion, I am wearing a ratty pair of pink plaid pj bottoms and a green striped shirt. I throw on a pair of flip flops and my hubby hands me a shotgun...yes, we are not dumb enough to go over to a store when the alarm goes off without being armed. I hate guns. I really do. Personally, I think if there was a burglar then he would have been frozen in horror seeing my appearance. There was no need for the shotguns, but it made my hubby feel better. I figured for just waking up I was fairly prepared. I brought my cell phone in case I needed to call the police and a flashlight as well.

And where was my fearsome dog?!?!?

Yes, hiding under the train car. She a tough little pit bull isn't she?!?!?!

Now, somebody fluff my pillow, I am going back to bed!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

For gunness sake. Hope you fell back to sleep..

Silcox Stories said...

But what happened when you got there? Nothing, I'm assuming. Does this happen often??

Unknown said...

YOu are so hilarious! I was cracking up when I pictured this! Good thing you were wearing pj's! A-hem!

Yeah, what set off the alarm????