Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aside from a minor sunburn...


Well, kayaking went fairly well. At first it was comedy of errors because we kept zigzagging around the lake and rowing in circles. my dear frustrated hubby said: "Why can't you do what I am doing?" To which I replied: "Because I am sitting in front of you and cannot see what you are doing!!!" Ahhh what a dear man. It wasn't until after we relaxed and floated lazily down a small patch of the lake where we figured out just what each other needed to do. Once we got that down we did fairly well. I posted Don's picture instead of mine for two reasons: #1 because I can! And #2 he looks so much better in his picture than I do in mine!!! Ahh the fun and excitement!!!!

Today is going to be a bit of a crazy day. Don will be heading out to Farmer's Warehouse to pick up feed at 9am which leaves me alone in the store to fend for myself a bit. It's fine, shouldn't be too bad I think. We shall see what happens. It is normally quiet today anyway, but I think people are going to be coming by later in the afternoon for the feed anyway. So, I expect to spend most of this day on my own because Don will be exhausted by the end of all of this. Luckily, we have nothing too much planned for the night. Just a little BBQ'ing of a tri tip and then relaxing the rest of the night.

I just found out that I am getting my pictures back from the concert today so I will post them as soon as I can scan them in. I am not too used to scanning so I will give it a try. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: