Thursday, June 12, 2008

10 Wishes...


1st Wish: I wish how best I could understand how to help others through their challenges.

2nd Wish: I wish I had more time with my kids. They are growing so quickly. In just 4 1/2 short years my oldest will be in college.

3rd Wish: I wish I could find more time to write and work on my novel.

4th wish: I wish I could accept myself for who I am and not who I wish I was.

5th Wish: I wish my children would learn from their mistakes and live to be a happy people.

6th Wish: I wish I could give my best friend a hug just once before I die...She lives in Scotland and we have written for over 7 years now and never met face to face. She is my sister in every way.

7th Wish: I wish people wouldn't be in such a hurry all of the time. Let's take time and smell the roses.

8th Wish: I wish gratitude was a daily thought process.

9th Wish: I wish the world would stop arguing and learn how to get along like a couple of three year olds I know.

10th Wish: I wish when I closed my eyes I could focus on the positive things in my life and not the negative.

What do you wish for?! Rub your lamps and show me!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Call me shallow but I wish I were a size 6! I wish everyone were just a little bit more selfless! I wish we never had to worry about disaster, disease or tragedy. Okay, Okay...I just wish Eve did not take the bite (the garden looks so darn nice)!