Saturday, June 28, 2008

It may sound strange...

Now that I am looking back my last post may seem a little calloused to those wandering by, but in my defense I do love my hubby very much. I think the problem with us is that we are together 24 hours a day. It can get fairly frustrating at time when you just want to have some alone time!!! it never happens. I am not complaining because I am thankful that he is home instead of the traveling three weeks out of the month he did for his last job, but we have noticed that an occasional break from one another is a good thing!!! So, I will enjoy my time off, but i will enjoy even more when the rest of my family returns home.

I think the best part of the entire thing is that Corinna and I will get to spend some quality time together. We plan a lot of going to the movies and kicking back in bed and enjoying each other. It's a rarity that we get so much free time together. Life will definitely be good!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm, anyone who has a husband I think understood you PERFECTLY!

Jan said...

I second what Jen said. Hello, we are all married here. Gotcha Ya..

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I hear ya. I could never work with my hubby, we're too independent! I think we all love and deserve a vacation!

♪Emmy♪ said...

Life is good. Thank for vistiting my blog! :)