Thursday, June 19, 2008

Surreal experience....

Please don't get upset at this indulgence, but I was so shocked yesterday that this had happened it was an incredibly strange experience. I was flipping through my good online friend amazon.com looking for just the right book that will fill my reading needs for the time being. My mouth hung open at what I had found. I switched sights to my second home Barnes & Noble and again you could have knocked me over with a feather. I was utterly speechless at what was sitting on my screen, knowing that I was not the only one that could see it...the entire world could as well.

I know, you all are quite unsure of what I am talking about. I saw my very own first novel listed on the Barnes & Noble website. It was insane and beautiful all at once. I saw the price and about fell over. Way too expensive, so I am going to change it into a paperback edition. It will be cheaper that way. It is a shock to see my book listed on their site. WOW!!!! Life is good for today!!!!

4 comments:

Jan said...

That is awesome. But you're worth the price right.

Whats the name of it again?

Brent Riddle said...

Tammy way to go!!!! I always knew it would happen!!
Laura

Anonymous said...

This is way exciting!!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

Yay! I was so excited to see it! It looks so pretty...oh and someone has already left a review!! ;)