Monday, November 26, 2007

I love Christmas!!!!







I just love love love this season!!! I love unpacking the decorations and letting the house gain its colors that it doesn't normally have. Our tree this year is just a plain Christmas tree. I wanted to do something different, but since I decided to do all my Christmas shopping today...except for Don's presents. I sort of ran out of the money I needed to finish. I am thrilled that our decorations are finished now. Outside we have our share of wildlife creatures, deer, moose, polar bear and even a cute little penguin. The icicle lights are hung up on the roof thanks to my sweet husband who does anything to make me happy. On most days that is!!!


I also decided to try something new and be as creative as you all out there. I tried this so I am thrilled that it turned out somewhat all right. I would love to hear your comments on it. i decided that my walls were too plain but I didn't want to put a nail in the wall and I jsut wanted to add something. So I figured a few ornaments on the wall with some ribbons. Gold seemed to be my theme color this year.

Molly also got into the fun creating this special wreath with me. we bought the kit over at Michael's and after nearly 30 minutes of cutting out petals Molly was able to put this all together by herself. So, this is her creation. Aside from the cutting it was a very easy craft which is surprising!!! Well, let us know what you think!!!!





1 comment:

Hatch Family said...

Tammy,

Your Christmas decorations look great! Molly...good job!

Lora