Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can you change the world with a cup of lemonade?

I wanted to share a little story about 2 girls, friends really. They wanted to make a difference....and they have. A big difference. Oh! Did I mention they are only in elementary school.

These two girls decided to make a lemonade stand to support Relay for Life and help further cancer research. Read about their big day here!!!

I am honored to say I know half of the duo. Her father is a cancer survivor. Her mother is an amazing woman who works had to help Relay for Life where I used to live. And this young lady and her friend are going to change the world....one cup of lemonade at a time.

2 comments:

Hatch Family said...

oh tammy thank you for the kind words. it was truly an awesome overwhelming experience. thank your from sydney and emma for the support.

H.K. said...

That is an awesome story! Those are incredible girls.