Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Month 1...Done!!!

It has been one month since arriving here in Texas and I've thought back to how I've changed:

#1- I no longer believe there is any other temperature that hot outside and I doubt very highly that it ever gets cold here in Texas.

#2- Dancing in the rain is so much more fun when it isn't 40 degrees outside.

#3- I can make it to the third floor walking up and downstairs several times a day...my heart still pounds and I still require a tall glass of water when I get to the top, but the Paramedics no longer need to be called.

#4- Condensing our home from 2100 square feet to 1200 square feet sucks, but it really simplifies things.

#5- Flexibility is the key to everything.

#6- Good people are all around.

#7- I make a pretty mean loaf of sourdough bread

#8- My kids are pretty awesome!!!

#9- Life is full of curveballs, you'd better learn to work on your batting stance.

#10- Without friends...life would be impossible!!!

1 comment:

Momza said...

WOW! A month already?! You did it!!
You all did it! Thanks for your awesome example of courage and strength!
And yes, it does cool down in San Antonio--maybe around November! lol
Keep on keeping on!