Monday, August 8, 2011

Waiting.....

Do you ever find yourself waiting? Waiting for a bus? Waiting at the checkout stand? Just waiting?

That's where I'm at right now. Tonight I am blogging from the fabuloso employee lounger here at the Residence Inn near the Alamo. My shift ended an hour ago and now I sit and wait for hubby to swing by after his shift and pick me up. Today he started back to the late hours, a sure sign that school is about to re-start as he is a custodian. He will be off work in fifteen minutes and will then head over to pick me up....if he remembers. Will he remember?! There is no guarantee.

This is yet another problem with having only one car in the family. However, this is the only night this week I am working late. Tomorrow, I have to be here bright and early for a training class. Hubby offered me to stay overnight, but I declined. The last thing I need to do is spend the night at work.

So, I am catching up on e-mail, paying the bills, making sure none of my kids are on Facebook this time of night...typicfal Mom stuff.

What do you do while you are waiting?

No comments: