Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Whole New Day

The good news...my house is painted...and it nearly matches my door. Nearly I say, because my living room is a deep shade of red. I haven't been able to get my photos up and online yet, but i will once I have some free time. I have to say...Red- I LOVE it!!! It's so vibrant and warm. Definitely a fun color. My poor sister-in-law, who is very much a lover of light colors, walked in and tried so hard to think of something positive. I laughed. It's all right. Red rooms are not for everyone. My neighbors LOVED it as well. It was simply just a fun color to play with and it looks great with our furniture as well. I can hardly wait until Christmas...it's sooooo going to be fun.

I spent this morning wandering around the Riverwalk area here in San Antonio. I love it. It's so peaceful and soothing to walk along the banks....especially when you have a job interview looming. Yes, I still love my job, but I am looking to advance off the phones and get into a property. I spoke with a beautiful woman today who interviewed me for a fabulous job of a Conference Concierge. I am so thrilled with the hopes of getting this job. The bus actually drops me off directly in front of the hotel....AND it wouldn't take the same 4 hour long trek to make it home. 45 minutes and that's it!!! However, this was simply the first interview. If I make the cut I will go in for the second interview in the next couple weeks. I am hoping and praying because this one is day hours and mostly weekdays with occasional weekends. I can go back to church for the most part. I am hoping and praying, but whatever happens happens and I will continue to look for something to fit my schedule.

But tell me.....


Could you blame me for wanting to work in this environment?!

No comments: