Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Molly!!!

Oh yeah….3 teens in my house at once. We’ll see if we survive, but Molly never has been one to be ordinary…she extraordinary. She asked me before her birthday NOT to bake a cake for her. Oh no!! The child wanted simply a giant cookie.
One giant chocolate chip cookie.
Is she nuts or what?!?!
Not really…I am.
Why?!
Because I was determined to bake this giant cookie when at my best I can count on one hand the number of times I have successfully baked a regular batch of chocolate chip cookies without burning half the batch.
I heated up my pizza stone…oh how I love my dear sweet pizza stone. I gobbed the dough over the warm stone and put it in the oven. Then I prayed…prayed big time that I wouldn’t fail. I’d gambled all or nothing. Here’s what happened:

SUCCESS!!!!


Happy Birthday Bee!!!

No comments: