Sunday, July 24, 2011

Taking a Deep Breath....

Tomorrow is going to be a different sort of day....to be sure.

I start my new position tomorrow at the front Desk of the Residence Inn. It should be interesting, and FUN. Oh yeah, Fun to learn something new, to get to know new people and have new faces to greet every single day. It sounds like I'm joining a wonderful crew as everyone I spoke to in my office sung praises to the people I am being blessed to work with. So, at 4am I will wake and shower, prepare my lunch and then head off on the bus for my first short commute.

No more 3 1/2 hour commutes each way...it's now 1 1/2 hours total. SWEET!!!

Tonight, however, I will say good night to all three of my kids for the last time until Saturday. Tomorrow after I am at work and starting my new leraning process, Hubby will embark on his own adventure to take all three kids and drop them off at EFY.


Tomorrow night when I come home the house will be empty and I won't have to worry about cooking dinner for everyone, cleaning up after anyone, except Hubby. I am frightened by the concept of not having all of them around. I'll enjoy a bit more of the quiet and not having to hear any of them saying: "Can I go on Facebook?"

Tomorrow, will be a bittersweet day....good thing Hubby is taking me to the movies, to take my mind off it all, because at some point I'm going to have to exhale.

No comments: