Tuesday, July 26, 2011

GONE.....

Gone....is my sanity
Gone....are my kids
Gone....are my old friends at work
Gone....is my comfort zone
Gone....is my monstro commute

I AM SOOOOOO THANKFUL!!!!

Seriously, my commute is amazing compared to what I used to deal with. When I am off work...I walk to my bus stop, I get to the transit center and my next bus is almost there. Then the long walk home.

My kids? Oh they're off having fun at EFY and I am thrilled they get some downtime away from the computer, away from Mom & Dad but still in a structured environment.

New job? Loving it!!! I am completely enjoying what I do and loving the fact that I can transfer all reservations calls to the Res Center I came from. Oh yeah!!! Life is good!!! I've got a plan and I am looking forward to learning even more. Best of all....I see Heavenly Father's plan unfolding....and I am grateful!!!!

No comments: