Thursday, January 21, 2010

Frustrated & Angry


I had a great day at work. Plenty of reservations to give me excellent stats for today. I was having a great time and I was looking forward to a nice relaxing evening with the kids and my insurance company calls. The woman who hit my car with hers on New Year's Eve told my insurance company I sideswiped her as I tried to cut her off. Huh-What?!?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!?! She ran into me...I never changed lanes!!!! How did I hit her when I was in my own lane?!?!? Yet another reason why you should never talk on your cell phone like she was doing. Now I have to take my car into the appraiser for them to inspect my vehicle...Oh I can help them...Any one see any damage? All I see was some dirt moved away from my fender. Until then I will work hard on letting go of my anger and frustration....The truth will come out in the end...I hope!

No comments: