Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Do You Ever Feel Blessed?!?!

My life is a hectic crazy chaotic mess....and I feel blessed.

Here I sit at the front desk passing time after completing all of my work and thinking about my children and Hubby at home snoozing away....and I feel blessed.

I feel blessed for my feet hurting at the end of the day because it means I am working at a job which I love with people I adore and learning new things while being valued in a way I've never felt before.

I feel blessed for all the twinkling lights which illuminate the Riverwalk and Alamo Plaza....I get to enjoy them everyday either coming or leaving from work.

I feel blessed when walking from my bus stop in a rainstorm. Yes, my shoes and pants are getting wet, but we need the rain here in Texas.

I feel blessed when I see my answering machine filled with calls....it means I am loved.

I feel blessed not to be able to see my toes....it means I have enough food.

I feel blessed to have my family and friends. Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends!!!

No comments: