Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Wicked Life For Me

It's not often Hubby and I get out.

It's really not often when we get to the theater.

It's truly not often that I hang out with my coworkers after a long day at work.

Last night, we did all three!


Working in a hotel can get you to get to know a wide variety of  characters/guests as they com and go. One of the best parts of my job is getting to know the guests in these groups. This week the cast from Wicked arrived. They are staying with us during their run here in San Antonio. I've met a few most of them now and I have to admit this is now one of my favorite groups I've ever had. I've also become friends with one of the sweetest men I've ever met, also known as the Wizard of Oz. They stop by and chat while they are on their way out.

Part of my job offers me some incredible perks. The company manager offered us 6 free tickets to see the show.


My coworkers and I went and were surprised to find us in the 7th row opening night. Not only is the Majestic theater and truly incredible venue, but to be sitting 7th row and not paying for the tickets are absolutely incredible.

If anyone gets the chance to see this performance....do it!!!!

No comments: