Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What I've learned....

What I've learned is that you should never beleive you hit rock bottom...there's always soemthing else that can happen...and it does. I went to pick up the loaner car and lo and behold...I've had no insurance!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! It was the most utterly ridiculous thing to have happened, but it did. It's a long story so I won't go into it. However, it will be fixed as of this morning. We've been talking to some lovely people who are taking care of our needs. So, by this afternoon we should be able to return my dear brother-in-law and sister-in-law's car to them and have the loaner car in our possession. I can't wait until this process is over.

Now, enough of trials. I want my life back to as close to normal as it can get. my basil has sprouted...along with my purple basil. I am so excited. The thought of cooking with fresh herbs sounds fabulous to me. The thyme is not far behind and the chives are barely sprouting. Remember my aerogarden. I was so thrilled to get it unpacked that I planted my garden,southward in Texas. I am truly excited to be getting it running again. Maybe I can grow enough to dry and then bottle up my herbs for Christmas, THAT would be incredibly fun!!! I have a great idea but we'll see if it comes to fruition.

You see, we've decided to make our gifts for one another for Christmas this year. Ever hand are my sister-in-laws that I'm sure they will come up with soemthing incredibly cool while this lame duck floats in the water!!!

I am excited, however because I came up with a brilliant idea for my parents. Our family is quarter dutch and I thought I would buy some full size carved wooden shoes and paint them with special designs for each one. I want to make them for my family too. Instead of hanging Christmas stockings we could lay out our wooden shoes which is tradition. What do you think? I need serious help people!!!

No comments: