Monday, January 5, 2009

Pure Lovely Sleep!!!!

Yes, I slept...I slept the night...and day away. I fell asleep at 10pm and woke up the following evening at 5:30pm. for those of you counting it sounds like 19 1/2 hours of blissful sleep. OK! i confess I had to take a few potty breaks and I did have to wake up long enough to tell hubby I was not leaving the bed and heading off to church. I truly needed that day though because I am still trying to fight this dumb cold. I am fine though. Don't worry too much. I was awake in time enough to help my Molly through her latest migraine. She gets them when she doesn't get enough sleep. She handles them like a trooper. I tell you, I tip my hat to her. She recognizes it coming on and just lays down in an attempt to sleep it off. If that doesn't work she visits her porcelain buddy and lets it all out and then lays down. It's sad to say that this is something she is used to at only age 11. Honestly, I believe it is the result of the medication I had to take during my pregnancy for the gall bladder problems and surgery. I'll never know, but she is doing great today. For us at this house...sleep is the word of the day!!!

No comments: