Monday, September 1, 2008

Party Pong anyone?!?!


It couldn't have been more fun. Something I desperately needed. I woke up this morning and did a bit of writing and then made some good breakfast for everyone. We loaded up the truck with some of the boxes that were full and took them out to the garage. Finally I can start packing up a few other items I have been dying to get to. Yesterday, we took a couple items up to my parent's house that were theirs. We then spent much of the afternoon playing with the ducklings and chickens. The ducklings were cute, but the chickens...I don't know why, but I am still not a fan of chickens. Other than that I kept quite a distance from Dad's new bee set up. He has been given a few bee boxes and is going to be making his own honey. Grumpy Grandpa's Wildflower honey. Well, all day my family members offered to take me out and let me have a special visit with the bees...I am allergic to bee stings. Fabulous!!! Can you feel the love in the air?
Anyway, today we went over to some awesome friends' house for some fun. In the end we played quite a few rounds of Party Pong. If you have never played it before it is a fast paced game for 8 people. You race around the ping pong table taking turns volleying the ball to the other side. Every time you miss a shot you get a point against you. Three strikes and you are out. At first it isn't too bad, but in the end when you only have three players running around the table you can most certainly get wild and we had a great time! In the end as we ran around it had gotten so hot that we ran out into the back yard doing cannonballs into the pool, one right after another. It was hysterical. We got some rousing cheers from the rest of the group relaxing out by the pool. I needed the craziness to forget all the stress of daily life here. For me friends who hosted. I love you guys and I hope you had as much fun as we did.
Happy Labor Day All!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOu forgot to mention that you were the PARTY PONG QUEEN! It was perfect fun!

Cali Girl said...

party pong rocks!