Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random Thoughts...


So, there we have it!!!! I receivedthis fabulous e-mail in my box today declaring that Twilight will open on November 21st!!! Three weeks early!!! I am thrilled!!! Of course I am a bit sad also that we may or may not be here at that time. We shall see. I just thought it was great news all around anyway, since my also beloved Harry Potter won't be released until next summer. I can wait patiently...I WANT IT NOW!!!!!


It's official. We have shared the news with everyone...well ALMOST everyone about the move. Both sets of parents know. We are getting closer to finding an agent that will suit us perfectly. I am going to be sooo happy once things are rolling. I am thinking that by next week the sign will be up and we will be on our way. I was surprised of how my father-in-law had taken it, but how can you argue when most of the country folk I love so dearly have moved out of state looking for the quiet town we used to live in? So, he offered any assistance that he can give. I appreciate that. There is really nothing that he can do unless he finds a buyer for us. We shall see what happens. I am grateful that Don is happy about the decisions so far. he is a good man and I am grateful for him.

Last night I spent a fabulous evening at the temple with the youth. It was so touching to see my daughter take care of the baptism for her 5th great grandmother. It borught tears to my eyes as it did when my son took care of his 3rd and 5th grat grandfathers. What a great evening. Other family members were done, but those were the closest!!! I can't wait to go back.

My littlest girl's birthday is tomorrow. It is the big 11!!! Molly is a sweetheart because with all of the working on selling this place she has sweetly whispered into my ear that we can just have a family party, since I had forgotten to get her birthday party invitations. What a doll!!! I still have to buy her borthday present and find out what I am cooking for her tomorrow. I also need ice cream as well. Ahh so much to do and not enough time!!! Perhaps I can sneak out today when our extra help gets to the store and buy a few presents and then we can buy the groceries tonight. Sounds like a plan to me!!! We shall see what happens

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Molly!!!!!!

Yay for Twilight!!!!

Poetry of Life said...

You are doing a great job! I'll be out of town for Twilight too! I hope Brent and I can sneak away from the family for a few hours! I have to see it!!!!!

♪Emmy♪ said...

i saw my mom's email then i saw that picture! i couldn't help my self but read it. OMG!!! i was so suprised about it going to sooner!!

Liz R. said...

i will be sad when you guys leave!