Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where have my friends gone?!?!

I am a bit sad...Well, in a weird sort of way anyway. I have fallen in love with my blog and I was excited to get a new layout which is a little more fun and splashy. Anyway, When I did it deleted all of my links, pictures and extras. Needless to say my jaw dropped to the ground, but I managed to get a majority of it back. However, the one thing I could not get back was my map. I love having my map down below because I am always curious as to who pops in. Well, I managed to get a dot in the small country of Mali where my niece is in the peace corps and I was so excited because we were connected again. needless to say...it was wiped out. Ugh!!!! So i was a bit sad to have to say good-bye to my map, but I have a new and improved version so we shall see where my friends are. I love it. I feel connected with new people throughout the world. Funny how the computers make the world seem a little bit smaller.

2 comments:

Jan said...

It does seem to make the world a little smaller. I get that Tammy. I have wanted a new back ground and I was afraid of what I might lose as well. That is so sad about the map. I would be royally bummed. I love looking at all the places I have been peeked from. I feel for you. And your was loaded too. When I saw your map I was like, Holy Moly, this girl has a lot of looky looky. Why don't more people comment though. I never understand that. I feel I have to comment almost. Anyways. I do like the background but am sorry about the losses. Bye

Poetry of Life said...

Love the new page!!!