Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Surprise Surprise!!!

Before you all beign to let your mind wander to what the surprise is...NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! I no longer have the ability to reproduce and after my threee I don't know that I could handle one more. I am also warning you of the graphic nature of this post..Now back on track!!!
For those of you that have wandered into the store you may have noticed that Don and I play with walkie talkies all day long. He is usually working with the feed outside, loading up customers or filling propane tanks. We have found the easiest way for me to call and let him know what else he needs to load up i call back on the walkie talkies. Well, today I was caught completley off guard with my dear little monthly friend starting. So, I called my hubby to whine. I simply was just whining because I didn't expect it to come this soon. when I walked out of the restroom to find my purse for my emergency supplies in walks Don. he went over to the house to retrieve supplies for me. I didn't want to tell him that I already had it because I didn't ask him and that simple act reminded me what a sweetheart he really is. I am grateful for him even though

No comments: