Friday, December 21, 2007

Seriously, BFF's rule!!!

I have to tell you that I have had so much support that I never knew that I had. it's just one of those crazy things that we can't control and all we can do is our best. Whatever the outcome is then we will deal with it. If this last financial thing doesn't work then I will just put it all on hold until I have the money to pay cash. That would make me incredibly happy to be perfectly honest, but what can I do? Anyway, I wanted to thanks all your kind notes. You see, that is what the truth is...it's just a car, but friends will last for an eternity!!!! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Tammy,
THanks so much for visiting my blog and saying such lovely things, you're too kind!
I hope your car gets sorted out!
Oh and that jibjab card is the best!!! I had to go sign up and get the same one, it's hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing it.
Have a lovely Christmas and take care, stay safe,
Natasha : )